februāris 18, 2012

tev oranži mati

Heyyy! :)

This day is soo goood! :)
In the morning I went to referendum. In Latvia we'll speak only in Latvian not Russian. Screw you Russians!
After then I came home, watched some TV shows. Then Jenny called me and we decided to go out for a while and after then came to me. Ate some cupcakes, drunk some hot chocolate and watched some horror movie. As always we took some stupid and funny photos. We just love being crazy.

and some nice photo too, of course! :)


Yeah, today I got an interesting call. It was strange but sweet. And Madara [in pic] told me that she have a little present for me. I know what it will be and I'm sooooooo happy and yeah, I just love that girl. Miss her sooo much! :(

Now I'll watch the new episode of Vampire Diaries. :)

Have a nice day!

-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru