februāris 19, 2012

Выбирать чудо

Hey everyone! :)

It's Sunday already but this time I'm not feeling sad about school tomorrow. You know why? Because there is no school next week! Just some rehearsals for Friday's concert. Yayyy!! :))

So today I was really lazy, really! ;D I was just sleeping all day long, watched some TV and read a book. Nothing special. In the afternoon I decided that I want to try make some blueberry cheese cake. So I cooked it. DELICIOUS!!!! :))


(Sorry for my messy look. ;D)

Soo, after then I watched Dinamo Riga vs. Mitischu Atlant. A little bit sad that we lost this one. :(
Now I'm just listening music and looking at beautiful clothes. Really love FASHIOLISTA. [Check]
Later I'll go watch TV for a while but after then I'll be back, because it's Barcelona vs. Valencia tonight. Don't want to miss it! :) Hope that Alexis will score. Fingers crossed! :)



Hope you all have a nice evening! Love you!

-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru