februāris 17, 2012

Forever Young

Heyyy! :))

Agh, today was sooo good. It would be perfect if I wouldn't be soo sleepy all day long.
Soo, school were great. I had only 2 tests not 3. And in chemistry we had laboratory work. I was in the same group with Liva, Simona, Krista and Aivars. And it was fun, yeah. The best chemistry lesson ever! All those big flames, stinky substances and tableware on fire!

After school I came home, made delicious pizza for dinner and watched hockey game. Dinamo won! :))


Soo, I thought that I'll go to city tonight. There is really good party, where new bands are playing. But this time I'll pass. I'm feeling soo tired that all I can think about is sleeping in my bed, drinking a lot of hot chocolate and watching my tv shows.

Hope you all have a good Friday night. Enjoy it!

-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru