februāris 22, 2012

Enjoy the silence

Heyy! :)

Sorry for not writing, but it's really busy week. All those days just home-school-home. And as you know there is no lessons for me this week, only rehearsals. But you know what, sometimes it's much more difficult that sit in lessons.
Yeah, but when I think about Fridays concert it all seems unimportant because in the end all this hard work will pay off with perfect performance! Hope soo! :))

Ouu, yesterday I went to hairdresser. Cut my hair for a little bit. After then I went to cafe with my granny. :)
Also I met Anete and I got my little present from Madara. I'm just sooooo fuckin* happy! :))

(It's my favorite hockey player by the way.)

Tomorrow my rehearsal starts only at 11:30am, so finally I'll have a chance to sleep a little bit longer. Yayy! :))

Now I'll watch my TV Shows and then it's hockey game. ;) #GoooDinamo



Hope you all have a nice week! Love you!

-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru