marts 17, 2012

We Believe

Heyyy everyone! :)

It's 7am right now and I'm getting ready for going to Riga. Why? It's Dinamo Riga seasons ending event. They will thank us for being with them for all this time, but we -fans- will say thank you to them for all those perfect emotions they gave us.
By the way, it's my last event with Dinamo for a really long time, because when the next season will start I won't live in Latvia anymore. So I won't have a chance to go to their games. Feeling sad about it, but that's why I will enjoy this day! :)

And just for you, my readers I took some outfit photos. Nothing special, because I still don't have camera, but this is better than nothing. ;)




 (I just love these zippers.)

(I know there is one missing button. I'll fix it.)

  (Spring coat - Alibi, cardigan - Cubus, t-shirt - some little shop in town, jeans - Primark.)


P.S.  This is scheduled post. ;)

Hope you all have a nice day!

-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru