marts 11, 2012

Ai Se Eu te Pego

Heyyyyyyy! :))

I'm sooo happy! As you know yesterday I went to Talsi because my favourite Latvian band Dzelzs Vilks were playing. It was soooo good! Feeling like a happiest girl in the world right now! :)

 (Dzelzs Vilks on stage.)



(I look as awful as I can, but the main thing is that I have a photo with them. 
And I'm really sorry about quality. It was really dark inside. ;) )

(Before concert we went to pizzeria.)

(Totally forgot to tell you that some time ago I got this perfect The Vampire Diaries poster. Love it! It's extra big!)

(Love my mint green nail polish. <3 )

(Sometimes I love rainy weather because I can wear my flower print wellies.)

(Now I'll eat a lot of junk food and watch some TV Shows.)

Love you all!

-E

7 komentāri:

  1. Hey you! :)

    I checked your site and as I saw the poster from Vampire Diaries I thought I have to write on your site :D

    maybe you will check my site - that would be great. I will follow you (:

    love

    me-whataday.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
    Atbildes
    1. Hey! :)

      I guess you like VD too. Nice :)

      Checked it, loved it, following from now. ;)

      Dzēst
  2. Those wellies are so cute! ♥

    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    AtbildētDzēst
  3. Cute wellies and your mint green nails look lovely! :) I'm your newest follower! :)

    AtbildētDzēst