februāris 08, 2012

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

Hey! :)

Ahh, it was soo long day today..I'm so tired that all I can think about is my bed.
Soo today I went to school. Wrote test in math but I have a feeling that it won't be good. Then I had 2 English lessons. Had to write an essay about education. It seems easy for me, but I'm not so sure will my teacher like it. After then I came home for a while and then went back to city. I had to meet Dzenija so we could go to pizzeria and after then to cinema.
Aghh, movie was perfect!! Can't wait for second part!!
And yeah, we took some photo too.. ;D


And tomorrow will be good too, because my lessons starts only at 10am and I have 4 lessons. Yayy! :))

But now I'll watch a little bit FC Barcelona game and then sleep.
Sweet dreams everyone!

-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru