februāris 07, 2012

0702

Heyyy! :))

Ahh, had an amazing day today! :)
First of all school was good. 3 lessons didn't happend! Yayy!!
After school I and Ruta went to pizzeria. Haven't been there for such a long time. It's just nice to sit, eat some delicious food and talk about some unimportant things.
Then I went home and got ready for tomorrows math test. Hope I'll pass it.
After that I just watched new episode  of Gossip Girl. By the way, it's my favorite tv show. ;)
Now I'm just watching concert in honor of Martins Freimanis. He was such a good singer. He's not with us anymore but his music is still alive!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN! WE STILL LOVE YOU AND YOUR MUSIC!!


Yeah, I know that tomorrow gonna be a perfect day, because I have only 3 lessons!! It will be sooo good! And in the afternoon I will go to cinema with friend. Finally I will have a chance to see movie Girl with the dragon tattoo!! I've already read all the books and seen the Swedish movie, but I think that this one will be better! :)))

Soo, hope you all have a nice evening too!

-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru