marts 07, 2012

orrrrrrrrrrange!

Heyy! :)

Sorry for not  writing for such a long time. I was really busy with school and I'm a little bit sick. So I'm just going to school, doing my home works and sleeping. Need to be back on line till Saturday because my favourite latvian band is playing in my city. Don't want to miss it!

Anyway, last time I promised that I'll post photos from hockey game, but actually I have just one photo. ;D But yesterday I got some photos from that concert that was some time ago and I'll share some of those photos. ;)

Enjoy!

(Me and my poster for Sundays game.)

 (Me and Iluta singing our favourite song.)

 (Me and Iluta.)

 (Me saying Thank You to my school.)

(Something from our performance.)



(That's how we support our team!)

(Emotions.)

(My class singing.)

(My class and the best teacher ever!)

(From left: Ruta, Krista and me.)

(From left: Ruta, Tina, Krista and me.)

Hope you liked! :)
Now I'll eat something for lunch and watch some TV Shows. Then sleep. Hope you all have a nice evening!


-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru