februāris 02, 2012

home, sweet home!

Hellllllllloooooooooooo everyone! :)

A big 'i'm sooo sorry' about not writing here for a year! But now I'm back and ready to tell you everything..okay, almost everything..

Soo, it wouldn't be really interesting to tell you about everything that have been in this year, soo I'll just tell you about today..

Actually, today was pretty good, because I didn't go to school :)) Anyway, I had to go to bank and ATM, and afterwards I bought tickets. Not for me, but for my mom. She's coming to Latvia in June..you know.. I'll graduate high school, finally!!! :)))
But, it's tooooooo soon to talk about that, because first of all, I have to pass my exams..

Anyway, now I'm gonna watch some tv show, eat ice cream and read some books.

Hope you have a good night!

Love you all!

-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru