februāris 27, 2012

DI-NA-MO, DI-NA-MO RĪ-GA!

Heyyyyyyy! :))


It's Monday today, but I'm kind a living in yesterday still. Sooo, yesterday I went to hockey game. Ahh, that was sooooooooo good. Dinamo won, Karsums scored. And yeah, it was his birthday yesterday. Of course I bought a little pressent for him and balloon flowers too. ;D It was really nice to meet him before game, sang a Happy Birthday To You song and hugs too. Ouu, and after his wish kisses too. *giggle*

But yesterday was really good! :)))

And here's some photos for you readers! :)
(Karsums with his balloon flowers.)

 (Me and Karsums.)

 (Me and Sasha.)

 (Me and Iluta.)

 (Anete, Iluta and me @KissBox.)

 (Iluta and me @KissBox.)

 (Anete, Iluta and me @KissBox.)

(From left: Vendija, Anete, Iluta, me and Katrina @ArenaRiga.)


(Iluta and me @Hesburger.) 

(Iluta and me @ArenaRiga with our posters.)




Have a nice evening! :)


-E

2 komentāri:

  1. Hi! Wonderful blog! Wanna follow my blog? I can follow you back then!! :)

    AtbildētDzēst