decembris 30, 2010

Never a failure, always a lesson*

Yes, yes, yes.. I´m in Dublin for my best Christmas holidays.. and it is sooo good.. :)

Yesterday was my birthday, tomorrow is New Years eve..everyone is soo stressed, because there are soo many things to do, soo many food to cook..and all that stuf is driving me crazy..but I actually love that feeling.. isn´t it funny? :D

Soo..today I have to cook gingerbread cookies.. Who want to help? I hope that everything will be okey.. :D


Ooou, thanks to everyone who yesterday said - Happy Birthday to You! You all are the best!
And now I´m 17..omg, I´m soo old :D but left just one year and I´ll graduate my school..and then..then I will come here again..but this time forever..hope soo..BUT it´s too early to talk about that.. :D


Soo..hope you all have great holidays..

Love you, dudes!

Xoxo

-E

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru